Sessions: Breakouts and Roundtables
Sessions are 40-minute sessions broken down into 5 key tracks designed to provide detailed learning on the industry’s most relevant topics, from the people you need to hear from. Our speaker line-up includes more customer presenters and panelists than ever before! Session tracks:
- Securing Sites & Applications
- Delivering Digital Entertainment
- High Performance Web Experiences
- Digital Transformation for Enterprise IT
- NEW! Developer Track
- NEW! Akamai User Track
Each industry faces its own sets of unique challenges and with those comes great opportunities! At the Edge industry forums you will hear first-hand how others in your space are handling these challenges and opportunities, best practices, trends to avoid and more. Reserve your spot during the registration process. Industries covered:
- Financial Services
- High Tech
- Media & Entertainment
Plus a wide range of sessions of particular interest to enterprise industries such as Manufacturing, Automotive, and Healthcare/Life Sciences.
New! Akamai User Track
The Akamai User Track sessions run Wednesday through Friday and are designed for our purely tech-focused attendees who are running the Akamai services in their organizations. Though not ‘hands-on’, these more intimate classes are led by product experts that show attendees how to use Akamai solutions in more defined ways. Detailed class schedule to be announced in early August.
New! Developer Track
Akamai’s new Developer Track is a new end-to-end developer-focused experience at Edge 2016. Starting with a pre-conference day on Tuesday and running through the conference proper, Akamai’s Developer Track will explore deeply technical topics, with each session designed to give developers the tools, knowledge and insights they need to build faster and more robust websites and applications.
Akamai University Pre-Conference
Providing complete courses with hands-on labs designed to increase understanding of the Akamai Intelligent Platform™, Akamai University helps organizations maximize website and application acceleration, scalability, performance, and traffic offload. Learn how to enable best-in-class streaming services as well as methods for securing your website against application and denial-of-service attacks.
Held Monday & Tuesday, October 17-18, Akamai University will offer courses for:
Why your team should attend:
- Save time and capital expense and allow IT to focus on other pressing business needs by quickly deploying and optimizing applications.
- Reduce troubleshooting time by leveraging the Akamai Luna Control Center portal.
- Ensure end users are not adversely affected when changes go live by testing configuration changes using full version control on Akamai’s integrated testing network.
- Maintain real-time insight into operations by monitoring internal infrastructure and the Akamai network using Akamai’s Luna Control Center portal.
Find out more about Akamai University online on the Akamai Community.